Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Daily Mile

The first post I want to do is to tell anybody out there about a great running website. Dailymile.com is a facebook-like community of runners. You can post your runs, follow other runners workouts, post and read forums, ask for advice, and much more. It allows me to view my distance by week, by day, by month, and by year. It is a continually growing community, and I check it everyday. If you are a serious runner or athlete, I strongly encourage you to go to Dailymile.com and sign up for a free account. You can also map your runs if you are unsure of the distance, and keep track of your time. If you do sign up be sure to add me as your first friend by going to my Dailymile page. Thanks. Cheers for now.

Remember, Runs will always end, but being a runner never stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment