Monday, February 8, 2010

Welcome

I figure now more than ever might be an opportune time to begin a running blog.

Hi. My name is Matt and I am, amongst other things, a runner. I am not a fast runner, and chances are good I will never place in a race let alone win, and I'm okay with that. That is not what running is about to me. Running is freedom, running is passion, running is a feeling...running is fun. In my future blogs I will recount stories, races, training runs, and experiences I have had while running. I hope to make things interesting to read about and hopefully can inspire others to journey out there and take their first steps towards becoming a runner. And if you already do consider yourself among the running community then I look forward to sharing similar but unique experiences with you.

For now.

Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment